I never dreamed that I would have to face the prospect of not living in the United States of America, at least not the one I have known all my life. I have never wished to live anywhere else. This is my home and I was privileged to be born here.
But today I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is changing for the worse.
No matter how I vote, no matter what I say, no matter how much I pray, something evil has invaded our nation, and our lives are never going to be the same. I have been confused by the hostility of family and friends. I look at people I have known all my life–so hate-filled that they agree with opinions they would never express as their own.
I think that I may well have entered the Twilight Zone. We have become a nation that has lost its collective mind!
You can’t justify this insanity:
- If a guy pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.
- Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
- Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good.
- Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote and fight.
- People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
- People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.
- Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
- Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang member or terrorist who jumps the southern fence is welcome.
- $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care is not.
- If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
- If you cheat in an election nothing happens to you, but if you point out the mathematical errors of that election you are a conspiracy theorist & disdained.
- People who say there is no such thing as a gender are demanding a female President.
- We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan for us.
- Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
- Criminals are caught and released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it’s a violation of their rights.
- And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us “racists”?!
Nothing makes sense anymore – no values, no morals, and no civility.
We are clearly living in the upside-down where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good, where killing murderers is wrong but killing unborn babies is okay!
Wake up America, the great unsinkable ship Titanic America has hit an iceberg, it’s taking on water, and it’s sinking fast.
We Americans are drowning.
Speak up while you still have breath and a voice for soon you will have neither if you don’t!
⛺Survival Into The 21st Century Browse all of my prepping and survival playlists and survival articles and stories from old websites I have had in the past; including topics like prepping, survival gardening, bushcraft, homesteading, hunting, trapping, fishing, foraging, and self-defense
💰Wealth How to make, keep and invest your money, including pages on money, gold, silver, and precious metals, bitcoin and cryptocurrency, investments and trading, side hustle ideas and methods, flipping or arbitrage, affiliate marketing, and sales
🧠Thoughts My thoughts on a wide variety of topics, including adventure and travel, coding, education, entertainment, beauty and fashion, gaming, history, mind, spirit, technology, and treasure hunting
Some of my Things like:
🔤Word Fun Etymology of words
📣Favorite Quotes Quotes from some of my favorites
🖼️NFT's My NFT collection for a new game I'm developing
📕Book Notes Notes and commentary on the books I have read
📚Reference A collection of our news contributors, major daily newspapers, news directly from countries around the world, popular magazines, major think tanks, news commentators, various types of predictions and forecasts, and many different reference site