D&Q Archery Takedown Recurve Bow and Arrow Set 35 lbs Right Hand Longbow Kit for Adult Beginner Outdoor Hunting Shooting Training
5 in stock
Designed for right hand starters.
- Simple designed for starters, a really great beginner bow.
- The right handed bow means you will hold the bow handle by your left hand, pull the bow string by your right hand and determine the arrow with your right eye for a perfect aim. By the way, the left handed bows will held in the right hand and pulled the bow string by left hand.
|Beginner Recurve Bow||Traditional Recurve Bow||Recurve Bow Set||Wooden Riser Hunting Bow||Takedown Recurve Bow for Adults||Archery 56″ Takedown Recurve Bow|
|Pounds to choose||30lb/40lb||30-50lbs||30lb/35lb/40lb/45lb/50lb||30lb/35lb/40lb/45lb/50lb||30lb/35lb/40lb/45lb/50lb/55lb/60lb/65lb/70lb||30-50lb|
|For people||Beginner / Teen / Women / Adult||Beginner / Teen / Women / Adult||Beginner / Teen / Women / Adult||Beginner / Teen / Women / Adult||Beginner / Teen / Women / Adult||Beginner / Youth / Adult|
- Bow length: 49″
- Draw weight: 35 lb
- Riser material: solid wood
- Limbs material: strong fiberglass
- Color: black
- Arrow length: 30″
- Arrow material: fiberglass
- 1x Takedown bow
- 1x Arm guard
- 1x Finger guard
- 2x String nocks
- 6x Target faces
- 6x Fiberglass arrows
- It is recommended to unstring your bow if you do not plan to be shooting more than week.
- Never rest the bow on the lower tip for extended periods of time.
- Never Expose the bow to extreme heat or prolonged moisture.
- Never dry fire the bow (shooting without an arrow).
- Never point or aim the arrow at people.