WOSODA Trail Game Camera, 16MP 1080P Waterproof Hunting Scouting Cam for Wildlife Monitoring with Night Vision LY123 (1 Pack)
5 in stock
Camera Operation Steps
Please loading the batteries and inserting the SD Card before using this camera.
1. Open the front cover, you can see the “EJECT ” button.
2. Please be sure that switch the camera’s power OFF when loading/unloading batteries or inserting SD card.
3. Press the Battery Tray EJECT button to release the battery tray and pull it out for loading.
4. Be sure to inset each battery so its polarity(+/- direction) matches the polarity indications at the bottom of the battery tray. A full set of 8AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries should be used.
5. Press the battery tray into the host, you will hear a slight“click” sound, which means the battery compartment is locked.
6. Inserting the SD Card, and make sure that the SD card is insert correctly . If you hear“click” sounds that means it has be inserted correctly.
7. Switch the camera’s power AIM, you are ready to go into the setup mode to get the camera ready to use, with all options set to your preference.
8. Moving the mode switch t to ON mode. The notion indicator LED will blink red for about 10 seconds .This interval allows time for you to close the Cam’s front cover,lock it, and leave the monitored area. The camera will take pictures or videos automatically.(According to its current slide switch settings) when it is triggered by the PIR sensor’s detection of activity in the area it covers.