Pinty Hunting Rifle Green Laser Sight Dot Scope Adjustable with Mounts
5 in stock
- Dimension: 4.72” (length) x 1.54” (Diameter)
- Weight: 4.5oz/150g
- Power: < 5mw
- Wavelength: 532nm
- Reaching Distance: 980ft/300m
- Battery: 1x CR123A Lithium ion battery (included)
- Laser Class: CLASSIIIa
Prop up this durable all metal laser sight using only a 20mm weaver mount or an 8 shaped 1″ barrel mount. It even comes with the tools to adjust the windage and elevation to your environment. An interchangeable switch allows you to click a button to turn the unit on or use a remote to operate it.
- Never look directly at the laser beam.
- Never point the laser beam at a person.
- Do not aim at reflective surfaces.
- Do not view the laser pointer using optical instruments like binoculars or microscopes.
- Children should not use the laser pointers unless under the close supervision of an adult.
- 1x Green Dot Laser Sight Scope with Switches
- 2x Metal Mounts
- 1x Hex Wrench
- 1x CR123a Battery
- 1x Storage Box
- Attach the sight to your weapon.
- Twist the two small screws located at the head of the sight with a small Allen wrench to adjust the elevation and windage. Turn the screws until the main laser spot.
- Overlaps with the scattered points.
- Press the button or switch to turn on the laser.
- Open the back cover to replace the battery.
|Pinty Green Laser Sight||Pinty Red Laser Sight||Pinty Red Laser Sight||Pinty Green Laser Sight|
|Dimension||4.72” x 1.54”||2.25″ x 0.75″||1.1″ x 1″||5.3” x 1.2”|