Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder, 1lb, Gluten Free, Vegan & Dairy Free, All Natural Creamer, Keto Friendly
5 in stock
About our Organic Coconut Milk Powder:
What did one coconut say to the other?
Haha funny, right?
No. Our coconuts don’t joke around, they’re pretty serious… Seriously milky!
Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder is simply dehydrated fresh coconut milk, combined with plant-based ingredients, resulting in a fine, shelf-stable powder. For a mildly sweet taste, simply mix this tropical tasting powder with hot water when the need for coconut milk arises. It’s also a great dairy-free addition to homemade hot cocoa mix, sauces, soups, baked goods, smoothies and so much more!
Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder is Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan and Keto Friendly with no added sugars.
To Reconstitute: For every 1 part of Coconut Milk Powder, add 2 parts hot water. Mix well until dissolved and enjoy! Adjust thickness to taste.
A large percentage of the fat in coconut milk is a saturated fat called lauric acid. Lauric acid may be beneficial for cholesterol levels and even immune health.
Medium-chain triglycerides, which are found in coconut milk, are easily and quickly used by the body as a sustainable source of energy.
There’s no refrigeration required for Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder – simply mix with water when you’d like some coconut milk.
Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder is batch-tested and verified gluten-free.
For every 1 part of Coconut Milk Powder, add 2 parts hot water. Mix until well dissolved and enjoy! Adjust thickness to taste.
Hot Cocoa Mix
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder
- ½ cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut milk powder, cocoa powder, cane sugar, xanthan gum, and salt; mix well.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
- To use, combine 1 cup of water with 3 tablespoons of mix for each serving.
- Heat on stove over medium heat, stirring, until steaming.
Coconut Vanilla Protein Bars
- ½ cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- Stevia to taste
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut milk powder, collagen, cane sugar, and stevia; mix well.
- Add coconut oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Form into a ½” thick rectangle on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze until set.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Buckwheat Superfood Cereal
- 2 cups Anthony’s Buckwheat Groats
- 1/2 cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon Anthony’s Maqui Berry Powder
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine buckwheat groats, almond flour, coconut milk powder, and salt; mix well.
- In another bowl, combine coconut oil, cane sugar, water, xanthan gum, psyllium husk powder, maqui berry powder, and collagen; mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix very well.
- Press dough out 1/8″ to 1/4″ thick on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for for 10-13 mins.
- Cool and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry until ready to serve with milk of choice.