Thyme, Whole Leaves | 9 Ounce – 227 Gr | Dried Thyme Spice – Seasoning | Extra Grade,Dried Thyme Leaf Tea | Eat Well Premium Foods
5 in stock
- Thyme is an aromatic perennial evergreen herb, which belongs to the genus Thymus of the mint family, and it produces small white, lilac or pink flowers.
- Thyme is native to the western Mediterranean area, but is now widely cultivated throughout temperate climates. Thyme was extensively used by the early Greeks. For the Greeks, thyme represented style and elegance. In France, it represented the Republican spirit. It was used as flavoring in liquors and cheese
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENT
- 9 Ounce – 227 Gr
- INGREDIEDT :100% Natural Thyme Leaves
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM TURKEY
- Bulk Spice Quart Jar with Shaker Top
Dried Thyme Spice
- Dried thyme retains much of the flavor of fresh thyme and is a suitable substitution for fresh in many cases. When substituting dried thyme for fresh, use roughly one-third of the volume of fresh thyme called for in the recipe.When stored properly, dried thyme should retain flavor and potency for up to one year.
Health Benefits of Thyme Tea
- Thyme tea delivers quite a few benefits for people suffering from chronic disease, respiratory infections, obesity, muscle strain, menstrual cramps, insomnia, dementia, upset stomachs, and constipation, among many others. This is due to the high levels of vitamin C, vitamin A, copper, iron, manganese, potassium, phosphorous, carvacrol, pyridoxine, and numerous potent antioxidant compounds.