King Arthur Flour, All Purpose Unbleached Flour, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Kosher, No Preservatives, 10 Pounds (Packaging May Vary) (7101205100)
From the manufacturer
About King Arthur Baking Company
We’re an employee-owned company, every one of us bakers at heart. Our mission is to inspire connections and community by spreading the joy of baking. Founded in 1790, we’ve been committed to providing the highest-quality flour and ingredients for over 225 years.
Flour this good is the result of attention to detail, consistency in milling, and our desire to ensure that you have the very best baking experience possible, every time.
- Made from 100% American-grown wheat
- The choice of professional bakers
- The home baker’s best friend
- Never bleached, never bromated
Non-GMO Project Verified*
We use only the purest ingredients, free from GMOs. That’s food you can feel good about.
*Certification ID #67706, issued 7/31/17
Committed to Quality
King Arthur Baking Company is 100% committed to quality, resulting in consistent baking performance and superior taste, every time.
The best baking starts all the way back in the fields. We take pride in responsible sourcing and supporting sustainable agriculture to protect our planet.
Certified B Corp*
As a founding B Corp member, we are committed to using the power of business as a force for social and environmental good.
*Certification ID #67725, issued 11/30/17
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line several cookie sheets with parchment paper, or lightly grease with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Beat together the butter and sugars until smooth. Once smooth, beat in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and add to the butter mixture in the bowl.
- Mix until everything is thoroughly incorporated. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl, and mix briefly.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough, using a ¼ cup measuring scoop, onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 1 1/2″ to 2″ between cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 17 minutes, until they’re a light golden brown, with slightly darker edges. Their middles may still look a tiny bit shiny; that’s OK, they’ll continue to bake as they cool on the pan.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, and as soon as they’re set enough to handle, transfer them to racks to cool.
- 1 cup (16 tablespoons, 227g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (213g) light brown sugar + 1/2 cup (99g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon (14g) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (241g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (99g) quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon each of baking powder, baking soda, and kosher salt
- 3 cups (510g) semisweet chocolate chips
|King Arthur Baking Company Unbleached All-Purpose Flour||King Arthur Baking Company Unbleached Bread Flour||King Arthur Baking Company White Whole Wheat Flour||King Arthur Baking Company Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour||King Arthur Baking Company Unbleached Self-Rising Flour||King Arthur Baking Company Unbleached Cake Flour|
|Versatile – works in all kinds of baking, yielding exceptional results||The secret to loaf mastery: Our higher gluten bread flour is extra-high in protein, giving strength and rise to your breads||So light, you’ll forget it’s whole wheat. All the nutrition and goodness of whole grains in a lighter, milder-tasting flour.||Eating well should taste good. Whole wheat imparts deep flavor along with the nutrition and fiber of whole grains. Win-win||This unbleached blend of soft wheat flour and baking powder, with a touch of salt, yields ethereally light and tender baked goods||Dessert, perfected. Our unbleached flour creates cakes with a medium-fine texture and a moist, flavorful crumb|
|Milled to strict specifications||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Delivers consistent results||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|100% American-grown wheat||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Non-GMO Project Verified*||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
10 Pound (Pack of 1), Pack of 2, PACK OF 4