King Arthur Flour, 100% Organic All-Purpose Flour Unbleached, Non-GMO Project Verified, No Preservatives, 2 Pounds (Pack of 12) -Packaging May Vary
5 in stock
From the manufacturer
About King Arthur Baking Company
We’re an employee-owned company, every one of us bakers at heart. Our mission is to inspire connections and community by spreading the joy of baking. Founded in 1790, we’ve been committed to providing the highest-quality flour and ingredients for over 225 years.
This is flour you can rely on for exceptional results every time, and you can feel good about: Organically grown and milled to the strictest specifications in the industry.
- Made from 100% American-grown wheat
- The choice of professional bakers
- The home baker’s best friend
- Never bleached, never bromated
We use only the purest ingredients, free from GMOs. That’s food you can feel good about.
*Certification ID #67706, issued 7/31/17
Committed to Quality
We lead the industry, resulting in consistent baking performance and superior taste, every time.
Certified 100% organic by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Certification no. C0029773-NOPHTR-10/ August 13, 2004
Certified B Corp*
As a founding B Corp member, we are committed to using the power of business as a force for social and environmental good.
*Certification ID #67725, issued 11/30/17
Homemade Whole-Grain Pancake Mix
1. Grind the oats in a food processor until they’re chopped fine, but not a powder.
2. Put the flour, oats, and all other dry ingredients into a mixer with a paddle. Mix on slow speed, and drizzle the vegetable oil slowly while the mixer is running.
3. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks at room temperature, or indefinitely in the refrigerator or freezer.
4. To make pancakes: Whisk together 1 cup of mix, 1 cup of buttermilk, and 1 large egg. Let the batter stand for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
5. Heat a lightly greased griddle to 350°F or medium-hot. Drop the batter onto it in 1/4-cupfuls to make a 4″ diameter pancake. After about 2 minutes, flip the pancake over to finish cooking.
- 4 cups King Arthur Organic White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup King Arthur Organic All-Purpose Flour
- 3 1/2 cups old-fashioned or rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 cup vegetable oil
|King Arthur Flour 100% Organic All-Purpose Flour||King Arthur Flour 100% s Organic Unbleached Bread Flour||King Arthur Flour 100% Organic Whole Wheat Flour||King Arthur Flour 100% Organic White Whole Wheat Flour|
|Milled to strict specifications||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Delivers consistent results||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|100% American-grown wheat||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Non-GMO Project Verified||✓||✓||✓||✓|