Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix, Regular, 50 Packets/Box – One Box of 50 envelopes Each.
Out of stock
From the manufacturer
Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix
Rich and creamy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate flavor hot cocoa mix.
- Sugar is a granulated sweetener, refined from beet or cane sugar.
- Corn syrup is a sugar syrup made from corn. It is high in maltose and other sugars like fructose and glucose.
- Whey is a class of milk proteins that do not clump together when exposed to acids (as in cheese making). Modifying whey is a process that allows for the proteins to be more functional in food, particularly providing better texture.
- Cocoa which has been treated to be only slightly acidic and less bitter.
- Oil extracted from coconuts. Hydrogenation is a process that alters the melting point of oils making them solid at higher temperatures.
- Milk is a liquid secreted from the mammary glands of mammals that is the primary source of nutrients for infant mammals. In North American food production “milk” (without defining the species) typically refers to cow’s milk. Nonfat milk is milk in which the fat has been removed.
- Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor.