Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Sugar Free Creamy Chocolate, Pack of 1 (10.2 Ounce)
Out of stock
From the manufacturer
Sugar Free Chocolate Crème Creamer
Transform the coffee you like into the coffee you love with Coffee mate Sugar Free Chocolate Crème coffee creamer. Add the taste of satisfying chocolate crème to your cup for a taste that’s sugar-free,* lactose-free, and gluten-free. With Coffee mate non-dairy coffee creamer, you can create your perfect cup of velvety goodness by adding the right amount of flavor you want every time—morning, noon, or night. Check out the variety of delicious flavors Coffee mate has to offer.
- Non-dairy, sugar-free,* lactose-free, and gluten-free
- Rich and flavorful for a delicious taste that pleases every palate
- Makes a flavorful ingredient you can use in various recipes
*Not a low calorie food
Discover a Variety of Creamer Options
Scoop, stir, and sip your way to the perfect cup of coffee with Coffee mate Powder Coffee Creamers. With lactose-free and cholesterol-free options, these coffee companions come in your favorite flavors and deliver a consistently creamy and irresistible taste.
Coffee mate Liquid Coffee Creamer is the classic way to create a deliciously smooth cup. With Coffee mate creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of what you love—morning, noon, or night.
Perfect for home, office, or anywhere on the go when you need to add a boost of rich, creamy flavor to a cup of coffee. Convenient and flexible, these irresistible creamer singles do not need to be refrigerated and are available in lactose-free and cholesterol-free options.
Shelf Stable Liquid
Add convenience to your cup with Coffee mate Shelf Stable Coffee Creamer. It’s the easy way to stock up and not worry about it spoiling until after you open it. Wake up your cup with flavors you love and a taste that’s irresistible. Refrigerate after opening.
|Powders||Refrigerated Liquids||Singles||Shelf Stable Liquid|
Q. How should I store my Coffee mate product?
- Coffee mate liquid products found in the refrigerated case must be refrigerated at all times, before and after opening.
- Only Coffee mate liquid products that are clearly marked “Refrigerate After Opening” may be stored in a dry, cool place before opening, but must be refrigerated after opening.
- Coffee mate 1.5L concentrate should not be refrigerated and should be stored in a dry, cool environment.
- Coffee mate liquid should not be frozen.
- Coffee mate powder should be stored in a cool, dry place.
Q. Is Coffee mate kosher?
All Coffee mate products are kosher certified by the Orthodox Union and carry the OUD symbol.
Q. Does Coffee mate contain lactose?
Coffee mate liquid and powder products are non-dairy, lactose-free.