Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife
5 in stock
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 7 functions. Height: 0.4 in, Length: 2.3 in., Weight: 0.7 oz., MM: 58mm, Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
- FUNCTIONS: small blade, scissors, nail file, screwdriver 2.5 mm, key ring, toothpick, tweezers
From the manufacturer
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools of a swiss army knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. With it’s unique build Swiss Army Knives require easy but particular care. Use the recommendations below to keep your knife at it’s peak functionality.
- SHARPENING: Use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures.
- CLEANING: Open and close the blades in warm water several times. When they have dried it is recommended to apply a small drop of oil between the blade, tool shank and the spring or locking mechanism.
- WARNING: Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- RECOMMENDATION: Swiss Army Knife Oil (Item No.4.3301). FEATURES: (1) neutral odor and taste, (2) highly resistant to aging, (3) good wear and corrosion protection qualities, and (4) Food safe
Small Pocket Knife with Scissors and Screwdriver
It all started with the Swiss Officer’s Knife – and more than a century later, the Swiss Army Knife is still an icon of sleek functionality. Each one is built to last a lifetime and in the Classic you’ll find all the functionality you need for your everyday adventures – in a package you’ll want to keep with you always. It’s the easiest lifetime commitment you’ll ever make.
- The compact tool for a pre-meeting manicure or trimming loose threads
- Swiss made pocket knife with 7 functions
- Includes scissors and a nail file with screwdriver
- Height: 0.35 in, Length: 2.3 in, Weight: 0.74 oz
- Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
This durable precision-honed sharpened edge makes clean, accurate cuts with resistance to corrosion. Be prepared for anything: cut your food, gut a fish, slice paper, carve your initials into a tree or whittle a piece of wood.
A versatile screwdriver that has everything the professional needs. It is designed to meet a variety of needs such as domestic appliances, furniture, automotive, factory, and everyday.
Make tough cuts with strength and control. These scissors are always on hand and can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons or emergency situations.
Made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable this function opens wine, beer, soft drinks, soda water, coca cola and more. A tool that is great for professional bartenders or home use.
The Four Cornerstones of Victorinox
The various tools of a Swiss Army Knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Every knife embodies our four cornerstones: quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design.
The 2 1/4″ Classic SD is the epitome of Swiss Army Knife. 7 functions to help you get through the day. Tools include: scissors, key ring, tweezers, toothpick, blade, nail file with screwdriver. Key ring attached. Stainless steel implements.