WolfWarriorX Men Backpacks Large Capacity Military Tactical Hiking Expandable 39L-60L Backpack
WolfWarriorX 3-Day Expandable Outdoor Large Backpack
- The 3 Day Expandable Outdoor Large Backpack with Molle compatibility that allows customizing the pack for your needs.
- Main compartment expands an additional 5” to accommodate extra vital assault gear to complete your mission. It expands from 39L to 64L.
- Side parachute buckles allow for tightening to provide a compact, easy to transport pack.
- The smaller pocket on the rear contains an organizer pocket inside.
- The back padding can carry a hydration bladder (bladder not included) inside the main compartment and has a hydration port.
This Backpack Could Be Used As School/Work/Hiking/Riding/Motorcycling/Climbing/Travelling Backpack
Model Show(height 6′-183CM)
Hiking Backpack for Outdoor
Backpack for Business or School
- Main area expands from 5″ to 10″ to fit more gear
- Holds up to 3.0L hydration bladder
- Water resistant
- Material: Heavy-duty 600D PVC
- Capacity: 39L – 64L (2380 – 3905 cu. in.)
- Size: 15” x 21” x 8” – 13”
- Weight： 3.6 lbs
- Water bottle mesh pocket
- Daisy chain holds rain gear, etc.
- Revers-able zippers to keep out dust and dirt
- 3.75″ x 3.75″ and 0.75″ x 4.75″ Velcro patch on the front
- 2 electronics pockets on shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
So big big big!
This bag is great!! ! It is so big and spacious that I could fit my 7 year old niece in there! Sturdy enough to even twirl her around in it!!
Ready for travelling!!
The quality was excellent and much better than expected. Rugged and good looking (just like me). This was definitely not a cheap knock off but a solid well made military style backpack. The pack was advertised as “water and tear resistant” and practical yet adorable (OMG me again)!!!
Needed something larger for college. This fit the bill. Plenty of room for 5 books and three more books. Also has my laptop water bottle and other things needed for class. I took of the belt from around the waist, which will come in handy later. Very well pleased. Zippers are great and the bag is made sturdy.
You get what you pay!
First of all, this backpack is huge! Haha! I wanted one big enough for my school textbook, iPad, and other miscellaneous items. I definitely got what I paid for. People don’t know whether I’m going to school or combat, but I don’t care! I love it!!!
1black Multicam, Black, Coyote, Grey, Light Green, Multicam, O.d Green, Ocp, Shallow Green Ash