With Covid-19 breathing down our necks and times getting tough for a lot of people, I thought I’d better re-read a series of short articles I wrote around the last depression titled “How To Survive Tough Times.”
In this series, I covered quite a few areas, including:
- Some Basic Economic Laws – Wealth, What it is – Where it comes from – How to get it – and how to keep it
- Finding Work -Trading time for money (and during a quarantine it might pay to check out some online sources like upwork or fiverr
- Harvesting Wealth -Harvesting and selling a natural resources
- Creating Wealth -Though the intelligent investment of your thoughts, time and effort
- Acquiring Wealth -Generating Capital And Cash Flow
- Consumer Debt– How not to be a slave
- Privacy In The IT Age– How to become invisible
- Addendum– Getting Started
I need to get in there and update it with new specific techniques and technologies, but the philosophy behind it is still good.
Even if we might be expecting some helicopter money in the form of checks, I hear the IRS is dispensing it and it might not be here for a few months (which isn’t very surprising).
So I hope this helps someone out. Stay safe – Keep calm – Help others – Be happy 🙂
Always remember that a good commander needs good intelligence in order to win the battle and some of the best info you can get is right here on our daily news site and in our Membership area where you can find more than 6 gigs of preparedness and safety info. Please check it out when you have the chance.
(but also remember to maintain that line between dwelling upon bad news and using it as intelligence Philippians 4:8-9 🙂
Don't Be Left In The Dark! Never Miss The News That Matters Most - Daily Headlines To Your Inbox - Fun And Interesting Opinions
...And if you sign up NOW you will receive a FREE Copy of "Those About To Die-The Story Of The Roman Games"
Is history repeating itself? Is our American way of life gone forever? Subscribe now to get the real truth!
(We value your privacy and your information will never rented, sold or shared)