Automatically receive the internet’s most informative articles bi-weekly via our free bi-weekly Market Intelligence Report newsletter (sample here). Register in the top right hand corner of this page.
The creation of money out of thin air
could [can] only go on for so long, and we are approaching the end. In order to prepare for what’s coming next we need to know what will happen when the economy finally collapses under its own weight. Epic Economist has put together a great video detailing the 15 things (and yes, some are a little scary) that will happen when the economy collapses…
The financial breakdown the world is about to face over the next few years will be an unprecedented catastrophe, especially considering that the underlying problems from previous crashes were never fixed, only mended together. A real repair would require a complete
restructuration in [restructuring of] the system, and the elites were never interested in fixing the system that they set up to screw the rest of us.
These are the 15 things that will happen that you should be prepared for:
- Fuel Shortages, or rationing of fuel
- Carjackings rise
- Interstate Trucking is compromised, limiting the supply of essential goods
- Defaults in garbage disposal and urban sanitation
- Food scarcity, a disruption in food supply chains
- Water quality drops
- The population gets on survival mode, one example of this could be the slaughtering of zoo animals for food
- Pets go missing
- Civil agitation leads to turbulence in the streets
- Attacks become more frequent
- Kidnappings increase
- Gang activity increases
- Banks close
- Hospitals become overloaded
- Martial law is enacted
Knowing that these things are likely to happen when the economy collapses should help give you an idea of what you’re going to need to be prepared.
- Make sure you know how to defend yourself and your family.
- Make sure you have a way to filter water.
- You will need to be able to avoid crowds and live on your own, potentially off the grid.
- Become self-reliant and do not put your faith in the system. Most people are still desperately fighting to keep the system intact in spite of the awareness that it’s rigged and corrupt.
- Instead, leave the system, put your faith in yourself, improve critical thinking skills, and create your back up plans
Editor’s Note: The original article by Mac Slavo has been edited ([ ]) and abridged (…) above for the sake of clarity and brevity to ensure a fast and easy read. The author’s views and conclusions are unaltered and no personal comments have been included to maintain the integrity of the original article. Furthermore, the views, conclusions and any recommendations offered in this article are not to be construed as an endorsement of such by the editor. Also note that this complete paragraph must be included in any re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.
A Few Last Words:
- Click the “Like” button at the top of the page if you found this article a worthwhile read as this will help us build a bigger audience.
- Comment below if you want to share your opinion or perspective with other readers and possibly exchange views with them.
- Register to receive our free Market Intelligence Report newsletter (sample here) in the top right hand corner of this page.
- Join us on Facebook to be automatically advised of the latest articles posted and to comment on any of them.
Related Articles From the munKNEE Vault:
A look (not a prediction) at a series of not improbable events that could develop [and which] would change our economic world overnight.
Warning: Reader discretion is advised! You are about to read a fictional account of what we could be faced with in the coming years – perhaps as early as 2024 – based on events that are already taking place in America today. It is most alarming but, unfortunately, after everything I’ve seen during my time inside Wall Street, inside the CIA and inside the halls of the Pentagon, that’s the path America’s heading down.
Having given a lot of thought to both the differences and the similarities between Russia and the U.S. – the one that has collapsed already, and the one that is collapsing as I write this – I feel ready…to define five stages of collapse to serve as mental milestones as we gauge our own collapse-preparedness and see what can be done to improve it. Words: 2500
If we look at the economic collapses of the past, from the fall of the Roman Empire to Wiemar Germany to Argentina and Zimbabwe, the pattern is extremely similar. Let’s have a look at that pattern and ask ourselves if the present situation might not play out much the same.
[While] I am not a prepper in the traditional sense of stockpiling food, guns and the like, I have always considered myself a financial prepper…For anyone not familiar with how dicey matters are becoming, [however,] I suggest they read the 50 questions below. Words: 1323
These 5 red flags will give you anywhere from a few days to a few months of warning that things are about to change drastically…and well before those around you grasp the full extent of what is going on. This is hopefully a scenario that never happens as this will truly be the end of the world as you knew it.
Do you share concerns about the world today, and the path we are headed on? Do you believe a total economic collapse is a real risk? Many would say it’s a concern but doubt it’s actually going to happen. It’s always been okay, so it probably always will be, is certainly the view that most of us hold. The thing is, though, that it hasn’t always been ok and it could easily happen again. Are you prepared for such an eventuality?