The ‘Harris administration’ and ‘Harris-Biden’ slips were planned: Source

Arguably the worst change that has happened to mainstream media over the last four years is the reliance on anonymous sources. Yes, #FakeNews is a big problem as well and often closely associated with the use of anonymous sources, but the reliance on these so-called sources has made actually journalists change their practices. In the past, we’ve always needed at least two sources for a story and at least one needed to be on-the-record. Today, a rumor from an unknown (and often made-up) source is all that’s necessary for a major mainstream media headline. I used this as a preface to this story because we have only one anonymous source. Granted, it’s a source we’ve used in the past with close ties to the DNC, a source who has never been wrong. It also helps that we’ve speculated about and even predicted what we were told by the source. The story is this: The recent “accidental” use of terms like “Harris administration” and “Harris-Biden ticket” were not accidents at all. They have been planned for a while and are being used to plant the seed that Senator Kamala Harris is really who voters should be considering as the person to lead the country should the Democratic ticket win. As I and others have noted multiple times in the past, Joe Biden is not solid enough on any front to help the Democrats win. His cognitive decline is well-documented to the chagrin of his campaign as their efforts to hide his mental acuity issues have largely failed. He continues to be a gaffe machine and it’s being noted by multiple news outlets that his constant use of a teleprompter does not lend credibility to his competence in running the nation. On the latest episode of NOQ Report, I dove headfirst into this topic and quoted our anonymous source who said, “We’ve been talking about this since June and July. It’s important to plant the seed in the minds of both journalists and voters that the ticket they will be supporting is being led by Senator Harris.” Here are the other stories we covered today: Judd Apatow spills on CCP’s ownership of Hollywood Filmmaker Judd Apatow said in an interview this week that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has managed to force Hollywood to self-censor the content it creates through by buying off the industry. Apatow made the remarks during an interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber while talking about how the industry censors content to avoid upsetting other nations. “A lot of these giant corporate entities have business with countries around the world, Saudi Arabia or China, and they’re just not going to criticize them and they’re not going to let their shows criticize them or they’re not going to air documentaries that go deep into truthful areas because they make so much money,” Apatow said, noting that the censorship “completely shut(s) down critical content” about important issues. “Instead of us doing business with China and that leading to China being more free, what has happened is that China has bought our silence with their money,” Apatow later added. “What is a result of that is that we never wake up our country or the world, through art or satire, that people are being mistreated in our country or other countries and that’s very dangerous.” Americans got a taste for Chinese censorship last year when an NBA team manager was forced to delete a tweet that expressed support for Hong Kong protesters because it caused a major issue with China. Israel gets bombed after peace deal, but media only reports on counter-strike A volley of 13 rockets from Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip were fired at southern Israel before dawn on Wednesday, in apparent response to Israel signing peace deals with the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain at a White House ceremony earlier in the evening. The Israeli Air Force retaliated by striking Hamas targets across Gaza, including a subterranean tunnel, a Hamas training base and rocket launching site and a weapons cache. The rockets violated an unofficial ceasefire agreement struck two weeks ago, in which the Gaza-ruling Hamas and other local terror groups promised a month of quiet. Eight of the projectiles were intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense system, the military said. Earlier in the evening, during the White House ceremony, two more rockets were fired into the Israeli towns of Ashdod and Ashkelon, injuring six people. Huge vulnerability in Biden app that exposed 191 million Americans goes unreported The App Analyst, a mobile expert who detailed his findings on his eponymous blog, found that he could trick the app into pulling in anyone’s information by creating a contact on his phone with the voter’s name. Worse, he told TechCrunch, the app pulls in a lot more data than it actually displays. By intercepting the data that flows in and out of the device, he saw far more detailed and private information, including the voter’s home address, date of birth, gender, ethnicity and political party affiliation, such as Republican or Democrat. The Biden campaign fixed the bug and pushed out an app update on Friday. How Mike Cargile plans to turn CA-35 red, plus why he is open about QAnon Nearly every candidate running for office who has espoused anything related to QAnon has backed away from talking about the group in recent months, but not Mike Cargile. The Republican candidate for CA-35 is not embarrassed about wanting to end child sex slavery, fight the Deep State, or support President Trump, which is why he sees no problem in what QAnon discusses. In this interview for Freedom Discourse, he and I discussed strategies he’s using to make a deep blue California district see the light and realize that voting for him is a way for residents to vote for their own prosperity. The Democrats’ narrative is forming around a Harris-Biden ticket, just as they’ve planned for a while. These weren’t slips of the tongue. They were intentional seeding of the way they want their ticket perceived by voters. Don’t be fooled. [embedded content] COVID-19 may take down an independent news outlet Nobody said running a media site would be easy. We could use some help keeping this site afloat. Colleagues have called me the worst fundraiser ever. My skills are squarely rooted on the journalistic side of running a news outlet. Paying the bills has never been my forte, but we’ve survived. We have ads on the site that help, but since the site’s inception this has been a labor of love that otherwise doesn’t bring in the level of revenue necessary to justify it. When I left a nice, corporate career in 2017, I did so knowing I wouldn’t make nearly as much money. But what we do at NOQ Report to deliver the truth and fight the progressive mainstream media narrative that has plagued this nation is too important for me to sacrifice it for the sake of wealth. We know we’ll never make a ton of money this way, and we’re okay with that. Things have become harder with the coronavirus lockdowns. Both ad money and donations that have kept us afloat for a while have dropped dramatically. We thought we could weather the storm, but the so-called “surge” or “2nd-wave” that mainstream media and Democrats are pushing has put our prospects in jeopardy. In short, we are now in desperate need of financial assistance. The best way NOQ Report readers can help is to donate. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well. We need approximately $11,500 to stay afloat for the rest of 2020, but more would be wonderful and any amount that brings us closer to our goal is greatly appreciated. The second way to help is to become a partner. We’ve strongly considered seeking angel investors in the past but because we were paying the bills, it didn’t seem necessary. Now, we’re struggling to pay the bills. This shouldn’t be the case as our traffic the last year has been going up dramatically. June, 2018, we had 11,678 visitors. A year later in June, 2019, we were up to 116,194. In June, 2020, we had 614,192. We’re heading in the right direction and we believe we’re ready talk to patriotic investors who want to not only “get in on the action” but more importantly who want to help America hear the truth. Interested investors should contact me directly with the contact button above. Election year or not, coronavirus lockdowns or not, anarchic riots or not, the need for truthful journalism endures. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report going. Check out the NEW NOQ Report Podcast. American Conservative Movement Join fellow patriots as we form a grassroots movement to advance the cause of conservatism. The coronavirus crisis has prompted many, even some conservatives, to promote authoritarianism. It’s understandable to some extent now, but it must not be allowed to embed itself in American life. We currently have 8000+ patriots with us in a very short time. If you are interested, please join us to receive updates.

Continue Reading The ‘Harris administration’ and ‘Harris-Biden’ slips were planned: Source

Trump Will Not Budge on TikTok Sale Deadline

President Trump has announced that he will not be extending the deadline for the sale of TikTok to an American company.  The United States government has stated that they will officially not be extending the deadline of September 20th. This decision has caused both panic and anger for TikTok users and influencers on social media. It also creates urgency for companies to make negotiations faster in order to stop the app from being banned in the U.S.  If they ban @TikTok_us, I’ll stop paying taxes. — Step Ma (@shumythemoney) September 11, 2020 As a result of this announcement, social media users are already discovering and sharing a hack to keep the app even if it were to be “banned.” As long as users have the app deleted and updated to its latest version prior to it being banned, Youtubers are trying to expose tricks and a hack for keeping the platform.  [embedded content] Before Trump boarded Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews, he said: “We’ll see what happens. It’ll either be closed up or they’ll sell it.”  BREAKING REPORT: Trump say's There'll be NO EXTENSION of the TikTok deadline… "We'll either close up TikTok in this country for security reasons or it'll be sold… — Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) September 11, 2020 Due to the sale’s complexity, this deadline is a bit rushed for companies to purchase it. Some analysts previously predicted that the deadline would most likely be extended in order for a successful transaction to occur. However, Trump’s administration has made it clear that the consequences of keeping it any longer outweigh the app’s benefits.  In an executive order shared in August, Trump stated that ByteDance, the company that currently owns TikTok, may cause damage that would impact “the national security of the United States.”  The President originally announced that he was going to ban the app back in July of this year. Since then, it has been amongst his main priorities for the country before the November election. This has caused some anger and backlash due to the importance of keeping the current global pandemic under control seemingly taking a back-burner.  Isn’t tiktok supposed to be banned on the 15th?? Idk if it’ll actually happen bc trump lies a LOT but still what — ✰ ella ✰ (@hollyolly23) September 11, 2020 WATCH: 'I am not extending deadlines,' says President Trump on a sale of TikTok's U.S. assets https://t.co/wqWyLAppvC pic.twitter.com/o92rJvnYQO — Reuters Business (@ReutersBiz) September 11, 2020 TikTok has sued the Trump administration for what it said was a “heavily politicized” executive order. In a post announcing the case, TikTok said: “We far prefer constructive dialogue over litigation. But with the Executive Order threatening to bring a ban on our US operations — eliminating the creation of 10,000 American jobs and irreparably harming the millions of Americans who turn to this app for entertainment, connection, and legitimate livelihoods that are vital especially during the pandemic — we simply have no choice.” Microsoft is a potential buyer for the platform. However, it is unclear whether or not the two companies will be able to reach a deal by this closely approaching deadline.  hurry up and buy tiktok — Kristi ✰ (@kristimathura) September 11, 2020 TikTok continues to grow in popularity and the idea of it going away is difficult for a lot of influencers and users. Many have taken to other apps such as Twitter to complain and express their hope for it to remain in The United States.  TikTok is so good, and I’ll be sad if Trump really does ban it / if they have to sell to someone who will screw it up ? — Zain (@calizoned) September 9, 2020 During the first few months of this year, the app was downloaded 315 million times. It currently has over 2 billion downloads around the world. Many have already referenced it as a “cultural phenomenon.”  @tiktok_us please don't go, we need you??? #savetiktok — Decarol (@itsbabydiva) September 11, 2020 The app being a “threat” to national security has caused major debate online. However, cybersecurity experts said its risk is “highly theoretical.” Also, they confirmed, according to CNN, that there is “no evidence to suggest that the app’s user data has been compromised by Chinese intelligence.” @tiktok_us For the record, if Trump’s stupid ban takes place you’re staying on my phone, and there’s nothing that orange man can do about it #savetiktok — Chris Green (@ChrisGreenJ) September 11, 2020 According to CNBC, Microsoft and Walmart have officially teamed up for a potential deal. However, a third company, Oracle, has also made bids on the application.  We now have 4 days for Microsoft to buy TikTok again. Thanks Trump! You really do know how to put the D**k in dictator! #saveusmicrosoft #savetiktok — WholesomeWeeaboo (@SarahFye9001) September 11, 2020 @Microsoft BUY TIKTOK PLEASE IM BEGGING pic.twitter.com/UobQkowfA2 — ًr (@locatiqn) September 11, 2020 In a recent emailed statement by a TikTok spokesperson, it stated that the app and company is “committed to continuing to bring joy to families and meaningful careers to those who create on our platform for many years to come.” Hey @tiktok_us should we be worried? If Tiktok gets banned, will all of our content disappear?!? Thank you! ???@TikTokSupport #savetiktok #TikTok — Rob Flaska (Robs ?) (@RobFlaska) September 11, 2020 It seems as though yet another social media platform has been political.  The deadline, however, may be able to be pushed back by the courts. This decision will only be able to be made after they consider ByteDance’s arguments that the executive orders regarding TikTok are illegal.  Will you miss TikTok if it gets banned?  The popular social media platform seems to have an unpredictable future when it comes to its future status in The United States. A deadline extension may be the only way for it to continue its existence.

Continue Reading Trump Will Not Budge on TikTok Sale Deadline